- "Customer" means you and all other persons who purchase the products under your Login.
- "Login" means a Customer's personal email address and password used to access (LLPL) Online Shopping Application under that Customer's registration.
- "Customer Information" means all the details provided by the customer such as name, address mobile number, e-mail id etc. in the (LOML) Online Shopping Application.
- "Products" means the products for sale in (LLPL) Online Shopping Application
- "(LLPL) Online Shopping Application" means this internet site owned by (LLPL), being the medium by which Products are offered for sale online by (LLPL) ltd to the Customer.
- "Delivery Point" means an outside area of the Premises, such as the Customer's front door, or any particular outside area specified by the Customer on a particular Product order form.
- "Premises" means the premises at the address specified by the Customer on their registration application, and as amended from time to time.
- "Intellectual Property" means all intellectual property rights of whatsoever nature, including (without limitation) patents, designs, present and future trademark or copyright, and whether or not registered or register-able by any means, and the right to file an application for registration thereof.
2. General Terms and Conditions For Use of (LLPL) Online Shopping Application:
Your use of, (LLPL) Online Shopping Application is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- By using (LLPL) Online Shopping Application you represent that you have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions, and agree to be bound by them.
- No costs are payable to register to use (LLPL) Online Shopping Application, but Customers are responsible for any costs incurred in using (LLPL) Online Shopping Application, including any charges imposed by their internet service provider.
- Customers are fully liable for every order made under their Login.
- (LLPL) may, at its absolute discretion, suspend or terminate the ability of any Customer to purchase Products through (LLPL) Online Shopping Application for any reason whatsoever.
- (LLPL) reserve the right to make changes to the information provided on (LLPL) Online Shopping Application at any time and without notice.
- Orders placed through (LLPL) Online Shopping Application constitute legal offers to purchase, and are capable of being accepted by (LLPL) without any further reference to the Customer.
- (LLPL) has the absolute discretion to refuse the registration application of a potential Customer for any reason whatsoever.
- (LLPL) has the absolute discretion as to whether an order placed on its website is accepted and fulfilled. (LLPL) may cancel an order for any reason whatsoever.
- Unless otherwise agreed, Customers may not purchase Products through (LLPL) Online Shopping Application for the purpose of resale.
- While (LLPL) has endeavoured to ensure that the information provided on (LLPL) Online Shopping Application is free from error, (LLPL) does not warrant its accuracy, adequacy or completeness, and (LLPL) shall not be responsible or liable for any error in, or omission from, the information provided on (LLPL) Online Shopping Application.
The Customer agrees not to use (LLPL) Online Shopping Application for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions. The Customer agrees that it will not interfere
with any other party's use and enjoyment of (LLPL) Online Shopping Application, or damage the
operation of (LLPL) Online Shopping Application.
- These terms and conditions shall prevail over any other document purporting to have a contractual effect, including the Store Policies.
3. Pricing and Payment:
The Customer shall pay (LLPL) for the Products ordered at the price displayed at the time the order is submitted.
Customer is liable to pay the price of the product which was displayed during the time of the order even
though, the price of any Product ordered increases or decreases after the order is placed.
Prices and Offers available on (LLPL) Online Shopping Application may not necessarily be same as the
prices and Offers available in (LLPL) stores.
Any prices and Offers available in (LLPL) stores will only apply to Products purchased through (LLPL)
Online Shopping Application if those prices or Offers are specifically displayed on (LLPL) Online
Shopping Application, and vice versa.
- The prices of Products are displayed in the currency of the respective countries.
- The prices of the Products are inclusive of GST and all other Taxes as applicable.
- (LLPL) may from time to time set credit limits for individual Customers
Customers must pay (LLPL) for the Products purchased by Debit card /Credit card only. (LLPL) Online
Shopping Application does not accept, cash, cheque, voucher or any other form of payment.
If a Customer's Debit Card or credit card is declined by its financial institution, delivery of the relevant
order will not be made, and (LLPL) will contact the Customer to make alternate payment arrangements.
(LLPL) reserves the right to refuse to accept payment from any particular Customer by debit card or
credit card for any reason whatsoever.
If a Customer is invoiced an incorrect amount for any Product ordered, (LLPL) shall be paid by, or
refund to, the Customer the necessary adjustment amount to reflect the correct amount which should
have been invoiced.
The Customer is liable for all costs and expenses associated with debt collection where the Customer
defaults in payment for any order.
(LLPL) may change at any time the way in which a Customer pays for Products, and any change will be
notified to the Customer prior to the change coming into effect.
- (LLPL) may vary the prices of the Products at any time without notice.
4. Product Quality, Availability and Offers:
- (LLPL) reserves the right to limit the quantities of the order placed by the customer.
If a Customer's order is reduced in accordance with this clause, the price payable by the Customer for
that order will also be adjusted accordingly.
(LLPL) may delay dispatch of orders that exceed reasonable household quantities due to stock
- (LLPL) reserves the right to limit the range of products available to certain areas.
- Offers are subject to availability or till the stocks last.
If (LLPL) agrees that a Product was delivered to a Customer in a damaged or spoiled condition, (LLPL)
shall, at the request of the Customer, refund the value of the relevant Product to the Customer (as at
the date on which the Product was originally ordered).
- All products are sold in compliance with the labelling provisions in India.
5. Delivery of The Order and Return Policy:
- Delivery of the order will be strictly subject to the address provided by the customer in the (LOML) Application.
- If a delivery Pin code is listed in the registration area, this does not imply that (LLPL) Online Shopping Application will deliver to all addresses within that Pin code.
- (LLPL) reserves the right to withhold the delivery of any Products to a Customer for any reason whatsoever. Customers will not be charged for Products that have been withheld until those Products are either picked up by the Customer only after (LOML) permission or alternative delivery arrangements are made.
- Deliveries will be made to the Delivery Point. If the courier brings the Products inside the Premises, beyond the Delivery Point, at the request of the Customer, or any other person accepting delivery of the Products on behalf of the Customer, whether on any particular occasion or pursuant to a standing instruction or request, (LLPL) shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damage or loss (including in negligence) suffered by the Customer or any third party in doing so. In addition, the Customer indemnifies (LLPL) for any direct or indirect damage or loss (including in negligence) that (LLPL) incurs in connection with any third party claim arising out of or in connection with any deliveries brought beyond the Delivery Point.
- (LLPL) shall be entitled to assume that any person accepting delivery of the Products is authorised to do so on behalf of the Customer.
- Customers shall ensure that their Delivery Point is easily accessible to (LLPL)'s couriers, and that it is safe for those couriers to enter the Customer's premises in order to complete the delivery. If in the courier's opinion the Delivery Point is not easily accessible, or it is unsafe to deliver the Products, the delivery will not be made, and the Customer will be contacted to make alternative arrangements.
- Every effort will be made by (LLPL) to fulfil orders placed with (LLPL) Online Shopping Application, but no member of (LLPL) shall be liable to any person if (LLPL) is unable to or declines to supply a Product for any reason whatsoever.
- Notwithstanding any other term, (LLPL) shall not be liable for failure to deliver on a timely basis, whether the delay has been due to causes beyond the control of (LLPL) or otherwise.
- If (LLPL) considers that the delivery of a Customer's order is likely to be substantially delayed, (LLPL) may, but shall not be obliged to, contact the Customer to arrange an alternative delivery timeframe. If that timeframe is unacceptable to the Customer, the Customer may cancel the order, without incurring any fee for doing so.
- If no person is present at the Delivery Point at the time of delivery, or the Customer or any other person fails or refuses to take delivery of the Products, the Products will be left at the Delivery Point and be deemed to have been delivered at that point in time.
If any Product delivered does not correspond with a Product ordered, the Customer may:
- keep the incorrectly-delivered Product, in which case no adjustment will be made to the payment due from the Customer for the order containing the incorrect Product; or
- reject the incorrectly-delivered Product, in which case (LLPL) will, at the request of the Customer, either replace that Product with the Product that was originally ordered, or refund the value of the Product that was originally ordered (as at the date on which the Product was ordered).
- If a Customer chooses to reject an incorrectly-delivered Product in accordance with sub-clause
- (LLPL) reserves the right to collect the incorrectly-delivered Product from the Customer. If the Customer is unable, or refuses, to deliver up the Product when requested, (LLPL) reserves the right to charge the Customer for that Product.
- If a Customer has been charged for a Product that has not been delivered, if the Product is in stock,
- (LLPL) will, at the request of the Customer, re-deliver that Product at no extra charge to the Customer.
- Alternatively, the Customer may cancel the order of such Product (or if the Product is out of stock (LLPL) may cancel the order for that Product) (in each case without incurring any cancellation fee), and (LLPL) will refund the value of the relevant Product (as at the date on which the Product was ordered).
- Goods once sold will not be exchanged, cancelled or refunded to the customer except in accordance with clause 4(f), 5(k) and 5(m) mentioned above.
6. Safety, Security and Privacy:
Why is (LLPL) Online Shopping Application safe?
- The Customer shall keep their Login details safe and confidential at all times.
(LLPL) shall use its reasonable endeavours to prevent any unauthorised entry into (LLPL) Online
Shopping Application. However, (LLPL) Ltd will not be liable for any direct or indirect damage or
loss whatsoever if any third party gains unauthorised access.
Safe technology systems – (LLPL) Online Shopping Application uses an internationally recognised
encryption protocol to encrypt all personal data that you type into our site before it travels across the
internet. Once we receive your data it is stored on a secure server behind (LLPL) firewalls, so that your
personal details are not accessible from the internet by any third party.
Safe payment systems – (LLPL) uses PAYEEZY via ICICI bank to securely authorise debit card and
credit card payments before any charges are made.
(LLPL) Online Shopping Application may use 'cookies'. Cookies are an element of data that the
website can send to your browser, which may then store it on your system. To use (LLPL) Online
Shopping Application you do not necessarily need to enable your browser to accept cookies,
although some information/services may not be available if you disable your browser not to accept
In using (LLPL) Online Shopping Application the Customer further authorises (LLPL) to collect
personal information about the Customer from any other source available to (LLPL) including but
not limited to credit referral agencies, the Customer's bank (present and past), any other suppliers
of products and services to the Customer and other persons or companies with whom the Customer
has been associated.
If sufficient personal information is not supplied, or is not satisfactory to (LLPL), then (LLPL)
reserves the right to refuse to accept the person's application to register to use (LLPL) Online
(LLPL) uses Google Analytics to collect information such as the number of visitors per day or the
number of pages requested per day. In order for this to occur a small piece of code is placed on
each page which counts these statistics.
This non-personal information gained is aggregated by Google Analytics and enables us to measure
activity within our websites which in turn is used to continually improve our site and our service to
Emails sent on behalf of (LLPL) Online Shopping Application to registered shoppers may include
code that measures e-mail response and click through activity.
Any personal information supplied by the Customer may be retained by (LLPL) until such time as
the Customer requests that the information be removed.
Any personal information supplied by the Customer and retained by (LLPL) may be disclosed to
other persons or body corporates engaged by (LLPL) for or in relation to any of the purposes
mentioned in this Agreement, including but not limited to:
- (LLPL) Ltd employees
- Research and/or marketing firms
- Credit referral agencies
- Business advisors
(LLPL) may also disclose aggregated shopper statistics to any party, provided that these statistics do
not contain any information about identifiable Customers and their individual shopping habits.
(LLPL) has taken many steps, from both technical and systems perspectives, to ensure that
Customers' information is well protected. However it is important that Customers remember to
never share their Login with any other person.
While (LLPL) endeavours to keep the Customer's personal information collected on (LLPL) Online
Shopping Application secure and confidential, no member of (LLPL) Ltd shall be responsible for any
breach of security caused by third parties, nor represents that (LLPL) Online Shopping Application
is completely secure.
(m) Access to a Customer's personal information held by (LLPL) is available to the Customer in the "My
Account" area of (LLPL) Online Shopping Application. The Customer can request a change to this
information by telephoning (LLPL) on +91 22 66381056
Competition terms and conditions can be found associated with each promotion on our
(LLPL) Online Shopping Application contains applications which collect personal information about
the Customer. (LLPL) will only use this information to the extent authorised by the Customer, and
will only disclose it in the manner set out below.
In using (LLPL) Online Shopping Application the Customer authorises (LLPL) to collect, retain and
use their personal information for the purposes of:
processing the Customer's registration application;
assessing the Customer's credit-worthiness;
undertaking any dealings or transactions with the Customer;
enforcing any legal or other rights (LLPL) may have against the Customer in any manner that
(LLPL) sees fit;
sending the Customer any advertising or promotional material; and
(vi) enhancing (LLPL) Online Shopping Application so that (LLPL) may offer you a better, more
personalised and tailored service.
7. Liability and Indemnity:
Responsibility of (LOML) ends once the product is delivered to the customer.
The liability of (LLPL) whether in contract, tort or otherwise for any loss, damage or injury arising
directly or indirectly from any defect in, or non-compliance of, a Product or any other breach of
(LLPL)’ obligations hereunder shall not in any event exceed an amount equivalent to the price of the
(LLPL) shall not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special damage or loss of any kind
whatsoever arising from or in relation to the Customer's use of, or inability to use, (LLPL) Online
Shopping Application, or the delivery or failure to deliver any Products.
Notwithstanding any other term, the Customer agrees to indemnify (LLPL) against all liabilities,
losses, claims and expenses suffered or incurred by (LLPL), and all claims and demands made
(LLPL),arising directly or indirectly out of the Customer's use of (LLPL) Online Shopping Application,
any breach of these terms and conditions, or the delivery or failure to deliver any Products.
All representations, terms, warranties, guarantees, or conditions whether implied by statute, common
law or custom of the trade or otherwise, including, but not limited to, implied warranties, guarantees or
conditions of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose, tolerance to any conditions or
similarity to sample are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Customer acknowledges
that the Customer does not rely on any representation or statement made by or on behalf of (LLPL)
other than the express provisions of these terms and conditions. The Customer shall ensure that the
Products are not used for any purpose for which they are not suitable and shall be responsible for using
9. Intellectual Property:
All right, title and interest in all Intellectual Property in all concepts, systems, written, graphic and
other material relating to (LLPL) Online Shopping Application and its contents is owned by, and shall at
all times remain the exclusive property of (LLPL), its licensors and the providers of any other products
and services accessible through (LLPL) Online Shopping Application, and is protected by IPR laws.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall constitute any licence of Intellectual Property rights to the
10. Force Majeure:
If the performance by (LLPL) of its obligations under these terms and conditions is prevented by reason
of "force majeure" (which shall include prevention occasioned by fire, casualty, accident, act of God,
natural disaster, any law, order, proclamation, regulation, demand or requirement of any government
or government agency, strikes, labour disputes, shortage of labour or lack of skilled labour, shortage or
unavailability of Products or raw materials, delay in transit, electricity or communications failures, or
other causes whatsoever (whether similar to the foregoing or not) beyond the reasonable control of
(LLPL) (LLPL) shall be excused from such performance to the extent of such prevention.
11. Third Party Links:
Any links to third party websites are provided for convenience only, and the inclusion of any link does
not imply any endorsement or verification by (LLPL). (LLPL) does not monitor the content of any other
website and is not liable or responsible in relation to any content on them.
The Customer agrees that it will not create a hyperlink to (LLPL) Online Shopping Application without
(LLPL) Ltd express written permission. If a Customer does create a hyperlink to (LLPL) Online Shopping
Application, that Customer is responsible for all losses any member of (LLPL) may suffer as a result of
that link, whether direct or indirect. Linking to (LLPL) Online Shopping Application is at the Customer's
12. Amendments In Terms and Conditions:
From time to time (LLPL) Online Shopping Application may amend these terms and conditions without
notice. Please check these terms and conditions periodically for changes. Your continued use of (LLPL)
Online Shopping Application after the terms and conditions have been changed indicates your
acceptance of those changes.
13. Governing Law:
Indian law governs the use of (LLPL) Online Shopping Application and these terms and conditions.